CI 212: Learning Linked In – Part 2
In this episode, we conclude our discussion of LinkedIn by leaving the realm of the personal profile and looking into the many features that Linked In offers for network, for promoting yourself, for promoting you business, and job searching.
Topics covered this episode:
- Inviting your friends and colleagues.
- Finding people on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn’s Search
- Setting up contact options
- Finding and Joining Groups
- Starting Groups
- The Creative Independence group on Linked In
- Job Search
- Job Posting
- Questions and Answers
- Setting up your company profile
- Quick overview of the Account Settings
Have any tips that we missed in these two episodes? Please swing by the Linked In group and drop your answers in the Linked In Tips discussion there.
Feel free to swing by and connect with both Bob and Chris on LinkedIn, and while you’re at it, if you like the show, drop us a recommendation on our LinkedIn accounts.
The CI Group on Linked In: